Polis teşkilatı, İstanbul Anadolu Cumhuriyet Başsavcılığı’nın talebi üzerine, eğitim faaliyetleri yapan Gülen hareketi ile bağlantılı oldukları iddiasıyla, haklarında tutuklama emri çıkarılan 80’den fazla kişinin yakalanması için birçok ilde eşzamanlı operasyonlar gerçekleştirdi.
- Wife of purge-victim Turkish businessman sent to prison in Gaziantep
- Purge-victim Turkish judge dies of cancer
- HDP deputy reports another suspicious death in Turkish prison
- Kurdish activist at risk of deportation to Turkey from Bosnia
- Imprisoned Kurdish man who has both hands amputated released from prison
- Imprisoned journalist on hunger strike in protest of detention without trial
- Opposition deputy says gov’t dismissed over 10,000 civil servants last week
- [BREAKING] Journalist Mehmet Gündem sent to prison
- Imprisoned lecturer dies of heart attack
- Turkish gov’t dismisses 4,000 more public servants in latest post-coup attempt purge
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.