A total of 963 people were detained in operations targeting the Gülen movement over the past week, according to a statement from Turkey’s Interior Ministry on Monday.
- Purge-victim Turkish engineer banned from public service until the year 3025
- This 80-year-old couple in the 100th day of their arrest on terror charges
- Imprisoned Turkish man “dies of heart attack” a day before his release from prison
- Imprisoned Kurdish politician dies of heart attack in Turkish prison
- Turkish man with 96 percent disability dies of heart attack 10 days short of being released from prison
- Turkish family arrested in Turkey after pushback by Greece
- Counter Terrorism Unit arrests Adana dentist on alleged Gulen links
- Wife of purge-victim Turkish businessman sent to prison in Gaziantep
- Purge-victim Turkish judge dies of cancer
- HDP deputy reports another suspicious death in Turkish prison
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.