A total of 963 people were detained in operations targeting the Gülen movement over the past week, according to a statement from Turkey’s Interior Ministry on Monday.
- ANNOUNCEMENT: We’re concerned about the fate of people in Turkish prisons on
- Amnesty launches campaign for release of AI Turkey chairman on
- Turkey’s main opposition begins ‘march of justice’ in protest of deputy’s arrest on
- 14 Kayseri businessmen under detention on coup charges on
- Turkish gov’t removes child from foster family over Gülen links on