An Ankara court has ruled to block the website of the Stockholm Center for Freedom, an advocacy organization that promotes the rule of law, democracy and fundamental rights and freedoms, SCF has reported.
- Turkish journalist says Karabük police arrests 14 female university students in midnight raids
- 6-month pregnant jailed woman released on probation after almost 2 months in prison
- Turkish Supreme Court of Appeals upholds 4-year prison time for leading opposition figure
- 24 former public officials detained in midnight raids for “providing financial support” to families of imprisoned “Gulenists”
- 6-month pregnant jailed woman hospitalized due to heavy breathing difficulty
- Turkish court arrests military cadet for third time in 6 months
- Retired engineer with Parkinson’s disease in prison for almost a year over coup, terror charges
- Turkish pop singer deletes solidarity tweet for jailed women upon being criticized by pro-gov’t media
- Turkish court jails 80-year-old couple on terror charges
- Erdogan-critic Turkish cleric once again sent to prison on “terror” charges
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.