An Ankara court has ruled to block the website of the Stockholm Center for Freedom, an advocacy organization that promotes the rule of law, democracy and fundamental rights and freedoms, SCF has reported.
- Constitutional court rejects jailed Kurdish youngster’s appeal for release
- This Kurdish youngster in 6th year in Silivri prison on coup charges
- 14 more military cadets set free after 6 years in prison
- Turkish gov’t seeks extradition of critical journalist Cevheri Güven
- Purge-victim police officer dies after accident at a mining site in Gebze
- Turkish police accompanied by state-run TRT cameramen detain 30 in midnight house raids
- Purge-victim nurse reinstated to job years after her death
- 73-year-old purge-victim man dies in Ünye prison
- 8-month-old baby enters Edirne prison with incarcerated parents
- Exiled Turkish journalist targeted by pro-Erdoğan daily
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.