An Ankara court on Tuesday ruled for continuation of the imprisonment of journalist Ayşenur Parıldak, who has been behind bars for more than 11 months.

Parıldak, a 27-year-old reporter from the now-closed Zaman daily, appeared in court on Tuesday.

Arrested on Aug. 11, 2016 at the Ankara University’s School of Law campus, where she was also studying law, Parildak faces charges of writing “subjective stories” as well as accusations for her Twitter messages

Parildak is also accused of having used ByLock mobile phone messaging app which Turkish authorities claim to be the top communication tool among Gulen movement.

The government accuses the movement of masterminding the July 15, 2016 coup attempt while the latter denies involvement.

On Tuesday, Parıldak demanded her release from the prison stating that she has never used ByLock and that she has no opportunity to blacken any evidences.

The court in charge decided for continuation of her imprisonment and postponed the trial to October 10, 2017.

Last October, Parıldak wrote a letter to Cumhuriyet, one of the few critical dailies left in Turkey, from Silivri Prison, talking about solitary confinement and sexual harassment, which led to a ban on letters being sent from that prison.

Parıldak is also accused of being followed by an anonymous whistleblower on Twitter named Fuat Avni. The well-known user, who provided tips on corruption and unlawful government actions, was followed by over 2 million people and followed 180 people who are not being prosecuted on similar charges.

Parıldak, who started journalism as an intern at the now-closed-down liberal Taraf daily in 2011, also stands accused for this period of time since the prosecutor asserts that the Taraf daily worked for the interests of the Gülen movement, claimed by the government to be a terrorist organization. The daily was managed by Markar Esayan, currently a deputy from the ruling Justice and Development Party (AK Party), who is free of any terrorism allegations, unlike Parıldak.

Parildak were released by the court on May 2, 2017 but was later rearrested by the same court before being freed since a prosecutor objected to the initial ruling.