Pro-Kurdish Mezopotamya news agency editor Mehmet Ali Ertaş was given a suspended jail sentence of 15 months on terrorism charges on Friday, according to media.

A Diyarbakir court convicted Ertaş of “insulting the government” and of “making propaganda on behalf of a terror group.”

The court said Ertaş was sentenced because he described the 2015 Ankara bombing as “massacre” on his social media accounts.

The imprisonment was suspended.

A total of 102 people were killed and more than 400 were injured on Oct.10, 2015 when two ISIL suicide bombers blew themselves up outside Ankara’s central train station during a demonstration calling for peace in the country. The bombing marked the biggest terrorist attack in the history of the Turkish Republic.

Turkey is the biggest jailer of the journalists in the world, Committee to Protect Journalists (CPJ) said earlier this month.