Turkish police teams have detained Lt. Zabit Zengin, gendarmerie commander in the Maçka district of northeastern Trabzon province, as part of an İzmir-based investigation into the Gülen group, which is accused by Turkish authorities of masterminding a coup attempt last year.
- 72-year-old businessman in solitary confinement for months in Ankara Sincan prison
- Turkish authorities issue detention warrants for 53 public officials on terror, coup accusations
- Imprisoned cancer patient denied release from prison once again
- Turkish court jails 15 former public officials for “providing financial support” to families of imprisoned “Gulenists”
- Turkish intelligence abducts Gülenists from Africa, Central Asia by paying bribes, says former intel official
- 17-week pregnant woman sent to Şanlıurfa prison over alleged Gulen links: report
- Purge-victim Turkish businessman shares first picture from prison in 6 years
- Karabuk court jails 5 female university students on terror charges
- Turkish reporter Ayşenur Parıldak set free after spending some 6 years in prison
- 73-year-old Kurdish man dies of Covid-19 in prison: report
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.