Turkish police teams have detained Lt. Zabit Zengin, gendarmerie commander in the Maçka district of northeastern Trabzon province, as part of an İzmir-based investigation into the Gülen group, which is accused by Turkish authorities of masterminding a coup attempt last year.
- Nationalist assailant murders 7 members of a Kurdish family in apparent hate crime: report
- [VIDEO] Purge-victim military cadets, families stage sit in protests in front of ECHR headquarters in Strasbourg
- Malta court arrests 2 purge-victim Turkish citizens: report
- Bylock’s copyright owner sent to prison in Turkey, says state-run Anadolu agency
- “I have been asked for ₺150k bribe for reinstatement to job,” says purge-victim public servant
- Turkish authorities destroy buildings housing now-closed Samanyolu TV
- Purge-victim army veteran is in his 160th day of imprisonment on terror charges: report
- Germany to deport 2 Turkish asylum seekers to Bulgaria tomorrow
- Turkish judge detained by police hours after releasing Gulenists pending trial: report
- Turkey revokes passport of Sedat Peker’s son
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.