Following the arrest of nine deputies from the pro-Kurdish People’s Democratic Party (HDP) last week, Turkey on Monday arrested one more HDP deputy in the southeastern province of Hakkari.
- Imprisoned cancer patient denied release from prison once again
- Turkish court jails 15 former public officials for “providing financial support” to families of imprisoned “Gulenists”
- Turkish intelligence abducts Gülenists from Africa, Central Asia by paying bribes, says former intel official
- 17-week pregnant woman sent to Şanlıurfa prison over alleged Gulen links: report
- Purge-victim Turkish businessman shares first picture from prison in 6 years
- Karabuk court jails 5 female university students on terror charges
- Turkish reporter Ayşenur Parıldak set free after spending some 6 years in prison
- 73-year-old Kurdish man dies of Covid-19 in prison: report
- 1.5-year-old child joins mother in prison: report
- Turkish journalist says Karabük police arrests 14 female university students in midnight raids
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.