The Turkish Interior Ministry has appointed a trustee to the Başkale Municipality of eastern Van province following the dismissal of Mayor İhsan Güler of the pro-Kurdish Democratic Regions Party (DBP) on Sunday, DHA reported.
- Missing purge-victim police officer presumed drowned off Greek coast
- Kindergarten teacher sent to prison over terror charges: report
- 70-year-old Kurdish man dies in solitary confinement in Van prison
- Missing purge-victim teacher presumed drowned off Greek coast
- Purge-victim judge released after 3 months in prison with her 8-month-old baby: report
- 80-year-old COPD patient in İzmir prison for five years over terror, coup links: report
- Turkish journalist sent to prison for “insulting” President Erdogan over a tweet
- Purge-victim teacher attends son’s funeral in handcuffs and heavy police presence
- Purge-victim police officer reinstated to job a month after his death
- Purge-victim judge’s last ever pictures revealed
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.