Aydın Engin, a veteran columnist for the Cumhuriyet daily, has reported that he received two death threats last week in İstanbul.
- Police beat mother, nephew of Kurdish mayor of İdil during house raid
- Turkish court jails 65-year-old Kurdish woman on terror charges: report
- Turkish baklava maker Faruk Güllü gets 8 years in prison on terror, coup charges: report
- Cancer patient sent to prison for ‘insulting’ Erdogan on social media
- Imprisoned military cadet attends father’s funeral in handcuffs: report
- 1,056,000 people in Turkey investigated on coup, terror related charges to date
- Turkish police detain human rights activist: report
- Turkish man sent to prison days after two consecutive eye surgeries: report
- Take Action: Sign petition to reunite purge-victim mother with 8-year old cancer patient son in Germany ||
- Turkish pilot fired from job after criticizing government on live TV interview
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.