Yazar Ahmet Nesin için gözaltı kararı çıkarıldı. Nesin, kapatılan Özgür Gündem gazetesine destek vermek ve terör propagandası yapmak suçlarından yargılanacak.
- Missing purge-victim teacher presumed drowned off Greek coast
- Purge-victim judge released after 3 months in prison with her 8-month-old baby: report
- 80-year-old COPD patient in İzmir prison for five years over terror, coup links: report
- Turkish journalist sent to prison for “insulting” President Erdogan over a tweet
- Purge-victim teacher attends son’s funeral in handcuffs and heavy police presence
- Purge-victim police officer reinstated to job a month after his death
- Purge-victim judge’s last ever pictures revealed
- ODTÜ student gets 8 months in prison over tweets criticizing rector
- 24,256 dismissed from Turkish army since failed 2016 coup: Defense Ministry
- Kurdish man released from prison after serving 30 years on terror charges
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.