Yazar Ahmet Nesin için gözaltı kararı çıkarıldı. Nesin, kapatılan Özgür Gündem gazetesine destek vermek ve terör propagandası yapmak suçlarından yargılanacak.
- 8-month pregnant woman in police custody over Gulen links
- Purge-victim police officer dies of cancer 9 days after release from prison
- Turkey jails Kurdish journalist on terror charges
- U.S. Congressman says İnandı’s abduction “a crime against humanity, democracy”
- Hundreds in Bishkek call on Kyrgyz authorities to locate missing educator
- 63-year-old man placed in solitary confinement due to Covid-19
- Turkish journalist released on probation after five years in prison
- UN Human Rights Committee calls on authorities to locate missing Kyrgyz educator
- Imprisoned military cadet denied permission to attend parents’ funeral
- Turkish appeals court upholds 9-year jail sentence for cancer patient
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.