A total of 845 people in total have been detained for their critical stance against Turkey’s Afrin operation so far, according to official data.
- Detention warrants issued for 218 dismissed public servants on terror, coup charges: report
- Turkey detains Kurdish journalist Aziz Oruç
- Turkey sentences 7 Syrian Kurds to aggravated life sentences on terror charges: report
- Prison population in Turkey increased by 14 pct to 265,000 in 2018: TurkStat
- Mother, 7-year-old daughter with down syndrome sent to prison on terror charges: report
- Bedridden cancer patient sent to prison on terror charges: pro-Kurdish deputy
- Following China, Turkey named 2nd worst jailer of journalists by New York-based CPJ
- US Consulate employee to remain in prison: Turkish court
- Turkey jails 2 more Kurdish journalists on terror charges: report
- Erdogan-critic Turkish cleric set free after 22 months in pre-trial detention
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.