A total of 845 people in total have been detained for their critical stance against Turkey’s Afrin operation so far, according to official data.
- Turkish Embassy in Phnom Penh files fraudulent request to extradite Mexican citizen of Turkish origin on coup charges: report by @nordicmonitor ||
- Man attacked for speaking Kurdish in public: deputy confirms
- 24 social media users put in pre-trial detention over tweets in critical of Syria incursion
- [New Report] Drownings of Turkey’s Purge
- Police block Kurdish protesters inside HDP building to prevent press release
- Chronic cardiac patient held in prison despite serious risk of congestive heart failure: report
- 8 under arrest for “planning to protests” Turkey’s invasion of Syria: state-run Anadolu
- Criminal complaint filed against critical singer Sıla over lyric “light up a cigarette”
- Turkish rock singer Haluk Levent visits purge-victim cancer patient
- In prison for 3 years, 67-year-old man denied release despite heart attack
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.