Amid assassination concerns following the suspicious deaths of two people who allegedly fell from the balcony of their homes, a pro-Erdoğan Twitter troll named Ahmet Üstün (@ustunn_ahmet) on Friday called on the government to assassinate Gülenists in the country and abroad.
- Top court releases 8 more military cadets after 6 years in prison
- Turkish authorities arrest over 101k people in 6 years over terror charges: Interior Minister
- Purge-victim police officer dies of cerebral hemorrhage
- Turkish court bans access to Turkish editions of Deutsche Welle, VOA
- Purge-victim military cadet pays visit to opposition leader days after being released from prison
- Police detain 7 university students over “terrorism” accusations
- Turkish court removes travel ban for former Zaman journalists
- Antalya police detain YouTube journalist Arif Kocabıyık
- 87-year-old bedridden inmate fit to remain in prison, says Turkish Council of Forensic Medicine
- İstanbul Pride: At least 361 LGBT activists detained throughout Sunday’s parade
Turkey Purge monitors unlawful crackdown of Turkish government in the aftermath of the failed coup, maps human rights abuses, hate crime and hate speech against political dissent in the country.